Thursday, May 6, 2010

Applique Tutorial

I get tons of emails asking how I do my appliqués!How do I make them lay so flat, How do you not have any frays, How do you cut fabric, etc....... So here it is!I took pictures as I was doing one of my samples yesterday to show how "I"  do "mine".Everyone has their own way and own tricks.This is just my way.I also didn't realize there are tons of people who monogram and have never done an appliqué!I prefer appliqué to a stitched design any day!Yes there are more steps but to me they just look better/nicer and allow you to be more creative and put more of yourself and your style into them!And once you get "your" process figured out appliqués are easy and TONS of  FUN!I hope this helps! OK I can not make my pictures show completely.It is cutting some of it off but if you click on it you will get the whole thing.Sorry!I have tried several things!











No comments:

Post a Comment