Friday, April 16, 2010

designs, sale, and busy, busy, busy

It seems like its been forever since I have had a post!It is hard trying to keep up a web site, post to the Monogram Momma fan page on Facebook, digitize new designs, test new designs, customer orders, a few samples here and there for Embroidery Boutique,etc....However I am not complaining and would NOT have it any other way!I have listed 10 designs on Applique Momma since my last post!I have been getting great suggestions for designs!I am still having a harder time coming up with things for the girls!I don't know if it is because I have two boys or if it is because there is just more things for boys!I have had several emails about my new machine.Yes I am LOVING it!It makes things munch easier!Oh and I am currently having a 30% off sale on Appliqué Momma that will end tonight.My next sale will be a 50% off sale when I reach 1,000 fans on my Monogram Momma fan page on Facebook so be sure to suggest it to ALL your appliqué friends so we can have another sale!!!


I hot this cute flower print from an Etsy shop.I can't remember the name of it but can look and see if anyone wants to know.I got it in several colors.I like it because it is just different shades of one color.


I love this one!It is a bit busy with the fabric but most butterflies are(real ones)!Both of these prints are Janean Morrison prints.I LOVE ALL of her fabrics!I ordered these from an Etsy shop too.I haven't been able to find her fabric at my local shop.They may have had some but I haven't seen it.


\
I have had several request for a phone design.This is what I came up with and think it is rather cute.I took suggestions on Facebook about putting something on the screen or NOT.NOT seemed liked the suggestion I got most so I left it blank.You can put a name or initials or whatever you like in it now.One suggestion was call grand-maw or calling grand-maw.That would be cute too!



I really like this one!YUMMY!I was actually working on this when I got a suggestion for it so that worked out perfect!I usually think of minky as a cold weather fabric but nothing else suited this like the minky did!And on an applique I think it is fine for summer!I also usually have to put solvy on top of my minky but I made this one more dense and put a few extra under sewing stitches on it thinking alot of people would use the minky.I think it stitched out great without it and I did't have anything poking up through the stitches.





I did two cupcakes because the first one didn't seem boyish.The second one would work either way though!I think the are both cute.


My little one has been racking up on shirts!I have been doing all my boys samples on shirts for him!I have also figured out how to put them on colored shirts and edit to have a white background so all of them no longer have to be white!I actually did this one on one of the lime garanimals tees!I love turquoise on the lime!This one makes me think of my oldest Dalton.When he was in preschool one of the girls called him dolphin instead of Dalton.Too funny!I may have to remind them of that!Since they are almost NINE now!They sure do grow up FAST!


I like this little fish.I know there are lots of fish out there but there are soooo many ways you can do a fish!I may even do another one or a few more!I love gingham in case no one has noticed!It just seems so timeless and classic!Most of the specialty fabric shops carries Fabric Finders ginghams in EVERY color under the rainbow!I get most of mine from Heirlooms Forever in Tupelo.


I love all my designs because they are mine BUT I think this is my favorite one!I have had request for one but there are also tons of these out there!However I came across this and loved it and I think it is different from all the ones I have seen!I also think it would be cute with pink where the blue is to make it super girlie!Corbin named this one.I also did this one a shirt for him and when he saw it he got so excited and said "ooh gator gator!"It was so cute and I new that had to be the name!My husband even said I like that one!He usually just looks and nods so I feel like I have done something when he responds with words LOL!


Here is a cute present.This was also a request.I think it turned out cute.The pink dots is a print that I picked up at Joann.I also got it in about 6 other colors I think?!?!?

I have also sampled a few new designs for Embroidery Boutique over the past few weeks.A few of them have already been listed.I will put links under the ones that have been listed.



This one is so cute.I love the poodles for the little girls!I sampled this one a while back and may have posted it but it is now listed so you can head on over to EB and get yours! 



The fabric in this one is the same print as the pink on my bird only in a different color.


Love this whale.I used another of the Joann dot fabric for the water and of course Fabric Finders gingham for the whale!

Heidi's Cow

This one is ADORABLE!Love, Love, Love it.It is not listed yet but I am sure it will be as soon as she has a few more ready!It is just easier to do more than one at a time so we tend to wait to list until we have atleast three.

And DON'T forget the sale on Applique Momma ends tonight so stock up today!!!Suggest my Monogram Momma fan page to those Applique friends so we can get the next sale going!

No comments:

Post a Comment