Thursday, March 11, 2010

SEW WHAT PRO!!!!!!

Ok I am now the PROUD new owner of Sew What Pro!I had never had the need for it since my software lets me do all the merging, resizing, etc.But my fancy EXPENSIVE software will NOT let some programs use my .pes format and I can convert another format from my software to .pes and wala it works for everybody!$65.00 WELL SPENT!So my issues are fixed!Hopefully my frustration is over!I know there will be something else but for now things are looking up!

Here is a cute bib I did using Applique Cafe's raggy heart.It is so cute and I LOVED this idea!I had a customer call me and say she was expecting and she wanted a bib that said something like lovin my bumzi(this is what the baby will eventually call her mother).I loved it and thought it was soooo creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment