Tuesday, March 9, 2010

NEW APPLIQUE FONT LISTED ON ETSY

I did this outfit yesterday for a customer who has a little boy turning ONE!It is very cute!The design is adorable and can be found at Nobbie Neez Kids.However I will warn you that it takes almost an hour to stitch out and also calls for 30 thread changes!BUT it is CUTE!

And here is my NEW font!I named it Anna Kate simply because my niece just had a birthday and I had been meaning to do her a shirt and hadn't!I thought this was the perfect opportunity!The font comes in several sizes as well as upper and lower case letters and numbers.This font also has the zig zag stitching as requested by many.I prefer the zig zag fonts and especially when doing a whole name!I am going to be working on the ravie font in two more sizes next in the lower case letters.I have had a few request for a big font so I am going to do one size to entirely fill the 5x7 hoop and one to fill the 6x11 hoop.It will be great for things like towel wraps, laundry bags, pillow cases, etc.!I also have several designs to sample if I can find the time!



No comments:

Post a Comment