Monday, March 8, 2010

on a roll!!

I got a wild hair yesterday and started digitizing!I did like eight designs I think!I haven't had a chance to test them all yet.I have tested four now I believe and listed three of them.The one I haven't listed is a fish and it needs a few adjustments!I got a lot of new art Saturday too(on top of what I had bought a while back)!I think I want to do a few more Easter ones?There was one I really like for the boys!Orders are still steady and I am also getting a few more orders to be mailed and these people have been more than glad to pay shipping!Face Book continues to expand my business!If you do this and don't have a Face Book page you need one(Courtney Wynn)!I know have more fans than friends!And if you are on Face Book become a fan!I am just Monogram Momma on there.I think I have all the same stuff on there as on here but there you can go to albums and look at just pictures!It is finally starting to get warmer here I am so ready for it!
Sea Horse available at my Etsy Shop
Octopus Available at my Etsy Shop
Crab available at my Etsy Shop

I have also had a few emails lately wanting to know if I had seen any shorts similar to the boy ones I have posted.I haven't seen any but I will keep my eye open!If any of you have seen any please let me know!I know in years past Wal Mart has had some cute ones.Plaids and ginghams but I haven't noticed any this year!Now I have to quit playing with designs and get to work on real orders!One more thing:I am half way finished with my new font!I hope to be finished and have it listed maybe Wednesday afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment