Sunday, March 7, 2010

a few more designs and another kohl's plaid outfit

I posted my new prissy pig in my last post and mentioned she was created because I couldn't find what I thought the customer was looking for.So here is the pig shirt!I did it just like my sample as she requested and then sent it on to the UK!
Here is ANOTHER plaid outfit!These shorts are from Kohl's.The biggest size they had was a 4t at the Kohl's I was at so I want get as many appliques out of that pair.
New train design.... I know there are lots of trains out there but my little one LOVES trains so I had to do one!I love these colors too!
Here is a car I did.It is rather simple and doesn't take long to sew.I have had this Michael Miller sprockets fabric for a while now and have been waiting for just the right thing to use it on!
I wasn't going to do any more designs until I finished the font I am working on BUT I HAVE to take a break from it.It is so time consuming!And I get tired because it is basically the same thing over and over!I figured out that I can convert my formats in batches so that helps a ton!Only if I could resize in batches.....

No comments:

Post a Comment