Friday, March 5, 2010

new design and another owl outfit!

The spring orders still seam to be steady!I had an order for a ladybug shirt for a little girl who was going to have a ladybug birthday party.However a few days later the mother emailed me back and asked if I had a girlie pig?The little girl had changed her mind and wanted a pig party.I searched all my favorite and the most popular sites and I did find a few pigs but nothing very girlie.Of course I could have changed the fabric on some of them and made them look more girlish but not girlie.I had gotten some art a while back that I thought had a few pigs in it and well it did!This adorable pig with a skirt and a crown was in it.And since I can digitize and have been doing it a little more lately I decided to do the cute pig and then Prissy Pig was born!I emailed the lady pictures of all the pigs I had found as well as the picture of the one I had designed and sampled and she loved mine!I was so glad she picked mine and someone besides me loved it!She also said she had some pink gingham pants with a ruffle that would match perfect and wanted the one on the shirt JUST like my sample!She also said she had ordered pig ribbon and gingham ribbon for a matching hair bow!Hopefully she will send me a picture of the whole outfit so I can share it.It sounds too cute!
Prissy Pig
If you like her she IS for sale in my etsy shop!
And if you don't have a machine and want her I can put her on something for you


I did another owl outfit the other day!I love these and this fabric is one of my favorites!I had posted another outfit like this on here and on my Facebook page and I got several orders for outfits exactly like it!I did do the owl on this shirt a little different and probably will change the others up a bit too.I like for everything to be special and try not to do everything the same.However when I post pictures I usually get messages saying the customer wants something JUST like a certain item only with their childs name or initial.


And here is another pictures of one of our baby squirrels!They seem to be doing great and the are growing!When we checked on them this morning one of their heads was peeping over the box!So I guess they are thriving and maybe he was a little hungry too!
I took the picture in my hand just to show how tiny they really are!

No comments:

Post a Comment