Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Plaid short addiction and new babies

I know I have raved over the garanimals plaid shorts over and over!We where out shopping the other day and Kohl's also has some plaid shorts in the jumping bean brand so of course I couldn't resist!I purcased several pair their and then went on to Target and they too had plaid shorts!So WELL I got some there too!Targets are a little more detailed and were also a little more but VERY cute!I already made a shirt for one of the ones I got at Kohl's and hope to get to some of the others soon!I also listed another design on Etsy this morninghttp://www.etsy.com/shop/mmembroiderydesigns.This one is a frog.And once again I had already digitized it but had not sampled it to make sure it sewed out right and I made a few adjustments and listed it!I have sold quit a few of that ravie zig zag font and have had about a dozen emails from people wanting more fonts in the zig zag stitch.Fonts are alot more time consuming than designs since you have 26!The font I am working on (I THINK)will be offered in capital and lower case as well as numbers in several sizes like maybe 2 inch, 3 inch, 4 inch, and 5 inch with possibly a six?This will take a while thoough!But it seems fonts are what people want from me so that may be my focus for now.Not sure!
Log Truck Applique paired with jumping bean shorts from Kohl's
New Pond friend available on etsy


On another note....
My wonderful husband brought home two baby squirrels from the woods yesterday!He has brought them home before and I can never seem to make them live however this time I am determined to raise them!I have also done a good bit of reading on raising them!I believe they must have been in a tree that they cut down and then the mother left them soooo David brings them to us!They are just like a new born!So on top of everything else I need to be doing I am raising TWO squirrels!And they have literally wore me out!

but how could you resist...........







No comments:

Post a Comment