Monday, March 1, 2010

Another Try Digitizing

I had digitized several things a while back and sold them on Etsy however, I didn't sell all that many and I just quit!Or quit listing anyway.I play around here and there with some art that I had bought but haven't listed in a while until today.I had set up/digitized a few names for Rosemary Gulledge and she blogged them and I have gotten about a dozen request for that font since she posted.I think her word/advice is gold as apparently many of us do!So yesterday afternoon I sat down and did the full ravie font in lower case letters with a zig zag stitch.This morning I listed those on Etsy.Since I was listing I decided to sample a few of the designs I had been playing with and list those as well.I thought they all turned out well and are fairly simple.Here they are and if you like any of them you can pick them up at my Etsy Shophttp://www.etsy.com/shop/mmembroiderydesigns.I am not sure how much digitizing I will be doing to sell?I guess that all depends on the response I get from these.
Applique Purse With name
Applique Purse available at my Etsy Shop
Flower Applique with name added
Flower Applique available at my Etsy Shop
Bunny with Egg available at my Etsy Shop
Boy Colors
Bunny with Egg available at my Etsy Shop
Madison sewn in the ravie zig zag font available at my Etsy Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment