Friday, February 26, 2010

waiting...

I have a few orders but I do not have the items to be monogrammed or the fabric for the clothes.So.... I have been doing the few things I did have as well as did a few shirts for Corbin.It has all came in now so I guess I will be busy again for a while!

C applique using the Cherri font to match the red plaid garanimals shorts.
Applique Cafe Bulldozer
AC dozer pair with red garanimals shorts.I LOVE this design and so did Corbin!As soon as he saw it he had to put it on!So he has been running around in shorts and a shirt even though it is in the 40s outside!We haven't left the house though!
Zebra Duffel
They make the best gifts!
Market Tote
These totes have been some of my hotest items!And still are.I have quite a few people ordering theses for Easter baskets.I can also get these in several polka dot prints now as well as a mossy oak camo.The dot and the camo are a little different and also have a zippered top however they are a tad bit smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment