Monday, February 22, 2010

bib and burp sets

I am thinking spring is bringing on the babies!I have had several request for baby sets lately.I think these make great shower gifts!I also did one more applique shirt to match the garanimals shorts.This time it is the lime green and black shorts.I actually have to take back a previous statement!I said I had gotten my little one a pair of the garanimals shorts in every color but I did NOT!I didn't get a pair like this because I wasn't crazy about the colors.However after doing this shirt I will be picking up a pair on my next trip to Wal Mart!
We had a beutiful day here Sunday with 64 being our high!Unfortunately it ended with rain and our highs for the week are only in the 40's.I am so ready for the warm weather!I am ready for spring clothes too.I am not busy but every time I just about get it all done I get more orders.It is a lot less stressful this way!I did learn at Christmas when you get a certain amount of items you HAVE to start saying NO!Right now it is perfect and I am enjoying it!Hope you all are too!
Sock Monkey Bib Set
This little sock monkey is one of my favorite designs!
Applique Letter Set
I just got this fabric last week and have been wanting to use it and finally got the chance!I really like it!I love all the tri-checks.I picked up several that I have not had as well as restocked some.I usually get all my ginghams and tri-checks at Heirlooms Forever in Tupelo.
Initial Shirt to match garanimals shorts
I used the same Cheri font again here but on the letters with dots you have to do a little more work because they have hearts instead of dots so you have to do a little more to change that.
Shirt paired with the shorts.
I continue to have people requesting these.Can't you see why!

No comments:

Post a Comment