Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring is coming!I hope!!!!!

The weather is much better here in Mississippi!We have been rain and snow free for several days now.The sun seems brighter than ever and my oldest has been so excited to be able to go outside and play.The pretty weather also puts me in the mood to get to working on things for spring!I did three shirts this morning before 9:00!The kids slept late and that means I can get some work done (uninterrupted).It is so nice when I can start and finish something without stopping a single time!It has been down hill since then though.I wanted to fit in a few more shirts today BUT my house is looking pretty neglected soooo I guess cleaning is the agenda for the remainder of the day!
Train Shirt
My little one LOVES trains!He so wanted this shirt!He said "Momma cute!Train mine?"
He may have to have one like this for summer.
Applique Initial
This is the cherri font that I turned into an applique.
I mentioned in an earlier post that I like to get the garanimals plaid shorts from Wal Mart in my sons size and I also buy a pair in the biggest size(5T) to have fabric for a matching shirt.I haven't gotten to Corbin's yet but I do have a few customers who liked the idea and they are having me make the shirts for them.Here are the red shorts with a matching initial shirt.I got a pair of these shorts for Corbin in EVERY color that I have seen!They actually have two different styles in them:one is the plain straight short with regular pockets and the other style has pockets on each leg on the sides.I know I am going to do an initial and a name on a few of Corbin's shirts but I also think I want to do a few with designs using the matching fabric.One pair of 5T shorts will do quite a few shirts just in case you are wondering.I would say at least 4-6 shirts depending on what design you use.More pictures of the finished outfits coming soon(I hope).
Crab Shirt
This shirt screams SUMMER to me and I am SOOOO ready for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment