Friday, February 19, 2010

Steady Pace

Things seem to be moving at a steady pace!I have things to do but I am not overwhelmed with orders.It has been flowing great!I am ready for spring myself and ready to make my little one some things!If things stay at this pace I will be sneaking a few outfits for him in soon!I actually did a shirt for myself the other day!I had ordered this long sleeve brown shirt from Monag a while back and hadn't gotten around to putting anything on it.Applique Cafe listed a few new designs the other day with a new cross being one of them and I loved it!It was like I had been saving that shirt just for that!I am still doing several of the ruffle pants with matching tops for spring.I personally love these!I have had several baby gifts over the past few weeks also.It seems lots of babies are being born.I also have done a few more of the name shirts which remain my favorite thing for now!I
New Applique Cafe Simple Cross design
I also love these shirts from Monag.I have trouble finding fitted tees!They all seem to be too short but this one was perfect!
cute purse design
Ruffle Pants Outfit
I really like this one!This fabric is great!I had gotten it a while back at Heirlooms Forever but was in there the other day and they still had some if any of you live near Tupelo and would like to pick some up!
I actually did these burp cloths for a customer a few weeks back and for some reason I had stuck them in one of my bins that I rave about and forgot about them!She messaged me last night asking where they ready and it donned on me what I had done!DUH!
Applique Name Shirt
Still my favorite thing for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment