Saturday, February 13, 2010

Applique name shirts

I did these shirts for a friend for birthday presents yesterday.She started out ordering one and when I sent her a picture of it she ordered another one for another party!People seem to be getting more and more of the spring fever.I don't think I ever remember people ordering spring stuff as early as they have this year!Its good for me though!I am sure there will still be a rush at Easter for things though!I have also made a few dresses lately.One is an A-line dress that I made for a fellow monogrammer so it is not monogrammed(she was going to do that).I also made a round neck dress.It was not my favorite thing to sew!The pattern instructions had the yolk going on upside down!I got sooooo confused and frustrated!I finally figured it out and it did turn out rather cute!No monogram on it either because we thought the pattern was too busy.Back to the applique name shirts:I think they are my new favorite thing!I have also done several bibs lately and am starting to get quite a few orders for the ruffle pants with matching tops.

I love these shirts!

A-Line Dress
Birthday Shirt
I usually put the candles on that come with this design on top but the customer had requested a 2 somewhere on the shirt so this is what I came up with.
I love these bibs.I have placed an order for some more of these and in several colors as well as white.I am excited about getting them!
I don't think I want to do another one of these for a little while!
I love making theses ruffle pants!They are so simple!
This is the Ravie font that I turned into applique.I am sure you can find it already in applique form on one of the many sites that sells fonts.
I also used my larger hoop on this one because the name was longer and the shirt was a bigger size.
I just used the standard 5x7 hoop on this one.
And once again my pictures are NOT in the order I wanted them because for some reason I was unable to move them!This has been happening a lot lately?






No comments:

Post a Comment