Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Outfits for my little one

I have been wanting to make a few outfits for my little one!I actually bought fabric just for him some stuff in the fall but never had time.Now all his winter things are getting to small or to stained to wear in public and when I went to get him a few new things I couldn't find anything I liked so I decided I would go ahead and make him a few things to get us through until spring!When I was looking for him some clothes in stores I ran across some really cute clothes for spring!The ones that I just fell in love with where the Zuccini brand.I found them an Ginger's in Corinth if you live in the area.They where cute applique shirts with matching shorts.I know I could make them and may do a few outfits similar to them!Here are the outfits I made for him.I am not real crazy about the train pants(they kind of look like pjs)but he LOVES trains is this is the only fabric I found with trains!

Here is the train outfit.I love this simple train from http://appliquecafe.com/ !Corbin refused to wear any shoes besides his rubber boots!But yesterday when we where playing in the snow he refused to wear his rubber boots!Kids are so funny!
One of the spring outfits I really liked had a frog on it so I decide to do one for now with a frog!This is the birthday frog from http://appliquecafe.com/ minus the birthday hat.It is too cute!
This outfit was intended to be worn to a western themed birthday party that we did not get to go too!I love it anyway though!I used the badge applique design from http://appliquecafe.com/for the shirt and this cute cowboy print fabric came from JoAnn Fabric and Crafts.
This one may be my favorite out of the four!I love this fabric that I ordered a while back from an Etsy shop.I have started ordering a good bit of my fabric from Etsy shops!There are lots of great shops with nice fabric priced very well!For the shirt I used the pirate hat from http://embroidery-boutique.com/ I think I also want to do it on a summer shirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment