Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cubicles and Samples for Embroidery Boutique

I have had several emails asking about the cubicles that I posted.I got those from Target and they may also be sold in other stores that carry closet-maid.The baskets that go inside also come in many colors.The cubicles are also available in about 4 or 5 finishes I believe.Measurements are 36”h x 36”w x 11 3/5” d, 43 lbs.The cubes measure approximately 11"w x 11"h.

I have been working on several samples for Embroidery Boutique over the past few days.


Filled Damask Design
I think Rachel is going to start offering a few filled designs on Embroidery Boutique.
Heart Owl
I LOVE this one!
I also took a picture of it without the hearts because I thought it was cute like that too!
Heart Owl
Girlie Version
I also think it would be cute to do just the owl!
This one has many options!
Love Patch
This one will be available in another version as well.
Damask design
This one will be great for home deco projects!

This is the other version of the love patch.
You can use heat and bond lite under the letters or use felt under them and make them raggy!

New Bird
I love the birds!
Love Bug Design
This one is so cute!I think it would be cute flying around the side of a shirt!

I am not sure if Rachel has these listed yet but I am sure she will very soon!I know you are all ready to go on over to Embroidery Boutique and get them!Sorry about the pictures!They are not in the order I wanted but for some reason it wouldn't let me move them around this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment