Monday, March 15, 2010

baby gifts, birthday gifts, my fonts, AND a NEW MACHINE

I was busy this weekend working on baby shower gifts and Birthday gifts!I did lots of gowns for my friend.As I was doing those I was thinking....HUM.....this would be sooo much easier if I had a big machine and did NOT have to sit here and hold this out of the way!So last night I ran the idea across my WONDERFUL hubby again and he agreed on me getting me a new machine!So I started calling around and pricing witch is not easy because most Brother dealers are very hesitant to give prices over the phone!I found one one at a great price at HEIRLOOM'S FOREVER in Tupelo and will be picking it up sometime Wednesday!Is is not the newest one but is a PR 620.I have no idea what the difference is on it and the newer one and I am not even going to ask!This one belonged to the owner and has a very low stitch count and has been used very little.I am excited and nervous VERY NERVOUS all at the same time!It will be a new venture and I am sure I will have to get used to it!



Applique Cafe Purse

This is another shirt I did for my niece for her birthday!

Baby Bib
These bibs are from monag and they are great!Super soft and are great to sew on!
I used the same lettering here as the Anna Kate font but did a plain stitch for a raggy look.
Bib with Embroidery Boutique's Dottie Alpha with the tinkertoy font on each side.
Garanimals Shirt with my nephews name appliqued with my Ravie font sold on Etsy.

Another Plaid outfit!I wasn't kidding when I said I liked these!

I LOVE this little plane!I fond it a while back at swak embroidery and haven't had a chance to do it!LOVE IT!And I love this fabric finders tri-check fabric!It screams baby boy!
These gowns make great gifts!
I did the same R here as on the bib!
My friend had sent me a picture a while back of something similar to this.It is cute!I think it was a hint!HA!
Love these colors!
Applique Cafe's circle patch
Love the chocolate gowns!Again mre Fabric Finders Tri-Check
If you are local to Tupelo you can find this great fabric finders tri-check at Heirloom's Forever along with lots of other nice fabric's!
Little Brother Gown
I used the Anna Kate font on this one!
You can get your Anna Kate font in my Etsy shop!
Big Brother Shirt
Also with the Anna Kate Font!
The other writing is done in a true type font I have called Boys r Gross.It is my most popular font for the boys and I have also had lots of emails wanting to know what it was!
I despise buying gift bags that cost $3 or more!I always try to do something like this for my gifts to go in instead!I picked these up at Wal Mart a while back on clearance!I can't remember how much they where but it wasn't a lot!I kick myself for not getting more than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment