Thursday, March 18, 2010

new machine and a new design

Well I got my new machine Tuesday afternoon!!!I woke up Wednesday morning and went right to work.I think I ended up doing ten shirts yesterday.I usually can get in six and that is pushing it!I think eventually I can do even more than ten but right now I am learning the machine!It is definitely different but I am loving it!
I have had several request for a golf cart design but could NOT find any art like what had been explained to me so I just drew one and scanned it in!I have done this with several other designs that I have done for myself and I think it may be easier that way?However I did throw away several pieces of paper!I still have several designs that I have not gotten to sample yet.It is hard to digitize, sample, and keep up with the applique orders!I went ahead and did this one because I had gotten so may request for it!I love hearing all the input on what people want!That really helps!Keep the ideas coming!

Here is my newest design!I love these shirts from Monag with the red trim.They have several different trim colors available I believe.
I have had several request for a golf cart with golf clubs in the back.Apparently there are several golf carts out there but none of them have the clubs in the back.I hope you all like it!


And here "IT" is at work!I LOVE how the shirt just hangs down out of the way!


Here are a few summer shirts I did yesterday.I am trying not to repost to many of the same things.




All three if these designs can be found at Embroidery Boutique!!
They are great designs for summer!


And here is the Applique Cafe bunny.I mentioned yesterday on Facebook that I didn't have any orders for Easter shirts and two of my friends/customers ordered shirts!One was for a boy and one for a girl.I went ahead and did the girl one yesterday so I would have a sample!I plan to do the boy one today.I am going to do the Applique Cafe truck with the Easter Egg on that one and I will of course post a picture asap!So back to work/play now!I am LOVING the new machine but I am pretty sure I already mentioned that!

*one more thing:I have had several design customer ask to use my pictures of my design as there samples.I do not mind at all!Just be sure and mention you may not have the pictured fabric so you don't run into any problems there.But if you do have it no worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment