Wednesday, March 24, 2010

how at work

I have been super BUSY since my last post!Learning the new machine has been fun and fairly simple!The layout is almost identical to my Brother 2500d so that made it simple!The most I have done so far on it in a day is 10 shirts and 2 samples.I could have easily done more!I have been working on a new web site also!I hope it will be up and running soon!When it is running I will be offering instant download.I am not sure how long it will take to figure it all out!I am still using my sew what pro for all converting too!I would highly recommend it if you do not have any software.I also added three new appliqué designs to my etsy shop since the last post.One is a lemonade stand, a simple jeep, and an ATV.I try to keep them as simple as possible howevr that depends on the art.


LEMONADE STAND

Towel Wrap
These are very simple to make especially in and adult size!
Easter Shirt
This cute truck is from AppliqueCafe.
I beleive she has all her Easter designs half off so hurry on over and get yours!
Sock Monkey Set
I have gotten so many compliments on this sock monkey!
You can find it at Applique for Kids.It also comes with just the head.
I have done several of these out fits just like this!This is the cutest little purse and is great for one initial!
ANOTHER garanimals outfit!You just can't beet these!They are so cute!Paired with a matching top they look like a trunk show outfit but for half the price!
I had a customer send me all of these shirts as well as the matching fabric!She said she will make matching shorts for all of these and then she will have outfits that look like trunk show clothes for a lot less!These are all classic designs!The alligator, fishing lure, car and boot are all from Appliqué Cafe.The pineapple and surf boards are from Embroidery Boutique.

Jeep Appliqué design available in my etsy shop!
Applique ATV available in my etsy shop!

Stay tuned.....for new designs and web site updates!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment