Saturday, March 27, 2010

Did I mention I love garanimals outfits!New/old Applique Designs, Site news


I have been busy, busy, busy!I use to try to take pictures of every single thing but lately it seems to walk out the door before I can even think about taking a picture!I did a few more garanimals outfits this morning!I still LOVE this idea and there are so many different things you can do with them.I was at Wal Mart the other day and they have started putting out a few new plaid shorts and well.....I HAD to get some!The orange fabric on the ATV design is actually from a pair.I also re-listed a few designs on Etsy.These where designs I had done before and they didn't sell as well as I would have liked but apparently some did because I got several Etsy conversations asking about them so I resisted them!The deep is one of my favorites.I have di=one it camo as well as the browns for those die hard hunters/hunters son's.
I was so proud of my site and the way it turned out!I added all my designs and it looked great!HOWEVER I got a little frustrated waiting on the instant download people sooooo I tried to install it myself and well.... I DELETED my whole database!So PappaShop spent a whole day restoring it!I have purchased more instant download software from a company with GREAT customer service and they are installing it this weekend!I am getting excited!I hope I do well!Things on Etsy have picked up for sure so hopefully my business will continue to grow!Oh and I did do a few new designs.The backhoe and the baby carriage are new.

You can click on the picture titles below to be taken to that design in my Etsy shop!Hurry on over!




These are some of the new garinimals shorts I picked up.They also have some similar to the other plaid ones I pictured before.The had one that was a red, brown, and white plaid that I thought would be cute with a brown top.

These red ones have been very popular and well.... I know why!They are too cute!

This is my FAVORITE out of the three!I love this fishing lure!It is from Applique Cafe and she also has a broke back one that is VERY cute.You can click on the blue to go  straight to this design or click the purple to go to the AC homepage and check out all the cute designs!Rosemary Gulledge by far has some of the cutest designs on the market and they stitch out GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment