Monday, January 11, 2010

Target find and a few shirts

I LOVE these cubical shelves by closet maid!I got mine at Target but I believe most stores who sell close maid have them. They are rather compact and hold ALOT!I put this one at the end of the hall between my boys rooms and it fits perfect!I really was surprised at how much they held!The shelve is available in several colors and they have baskets in about every color under the rainbow!I like them so well I went back and got two more!One went in my sewing room(hubby's office that I took over) and the other is still in the box!In my sewing room I put my appliqué fabric in it!I had been struggling with a good way to organize my fabric and this was perfect!I was able to have a container for each color family which makes my life easier!Before I was spending way to much time DIGGING for fabric!

Best Purchase in a while!

I also did a few cute boy shirts the other day.When I first started appliquéing it was kind of hard to find cute stuff for boys!Now it is rather easy and there are almost as many cute boy designs as there are girl designs!
Appliqué Cafe Car


Nobbie Neez Train

I will be working on a few spring outfits as well as some valentines shirts over the next few days so more pictures coming soon!And I have no idea why this is underlined and I can't make it stop!!


No comments:

Post a Comment