Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Fabrics and Garanimals Shorts

Yesterday was our third snow day!Needless to say I didn't get any work done!I took the boys to Chuck E Cheese for a fun day!We had been cooped up in the house for too long!Not my best idea since the little one is now running fever!I am sure he picked something up from one of those germie games!I also drug them in WalMart, Hancocks, and Hobby Lobby!I picked up a few new fabrics at Hobby lobby and Hanncocks.I love fabric!I really didn't need it but thought I had to have a few new things for Valentine and Easter appliques!At WalMart they have already started putting out there Garanimals summer clothes.I didn't look at the girls but I did pick up 4 pair of the shorts for my little one.We had these last year and I loved them!I buy a pair in his size then I buy a pair in the biggest size(5t)to have fabric to do a matching applique shirt.I did these last year for mine and for my nephew.
Garanimals Shorts
Notice two pair have pockets on the side and two do not.


Here is one I did for my nephew last year.
I will post pics of the new ones as soon as get to them!My kids things usually get pushed to the back burner!

I think all these fabrics will be great for Valentines, Easter, and Spring!!!!!!I also put under each picture where it came from in case any of you would like to get some!
Hobby Lobby

Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby
Hobby Lobby
Hancocks
Hancocks

No comments:

Post a Comment