Thursday, January 14, 2010

baby gift and neat finds

I have who freind who is in labor today!I missed her shower that was before Christmas because I was too busy monogramming to go so this morning I did a few things for her!I love the gowns from Monag!They are so soft and super nice!The dress is a bargain I found at Wal Mart a few months ago!I love a good deal!I got the dress with bloomers for $3.00!!!!And I think I made it into something very cute(not that it wasn't already cute)!

Even though the gown and the dress were a good gift without adding to them I felt like I needed to get something to go with them that I didn't make.So I ran in a local children's clothing store and boy am I glad I did!For her I got a Kalencom quick change kit with wipe case. These are really neat!Its a trifold case that holds a few diapers and a wipe case and is also a changing pad!But my excitement comes from finding the portable potty!Yes I just expressed excitement from a portable potty or on the go potty!It it the neatest little potty that folds up flat that you can carry with you!It has bags you attach to it to catch the pee or poo!Why am I so excited?I have a two year old who is recently potty trained!And all you moms out there know what a challenge is possed when your on the go and you are no where close to any kind of restroom and you here momma I gotta peepeee!Well this is the answer!Also this is very compact and can be put in a bag so that when you are in a store you can put it on the regular toilet lid so they don't fall in or sit on the lid(yuck!!!).You can check these out at www.kalencom.com as well as their other neat products.I also got myself and my friend some stroller straps.These are just some simple straps that helps attach your diaper bag or purse to the stroller.Hope I don't sound too crazy today!

My WalMart Find
Appliqué Cafe Circle Pactch with Curlz font
Monag Gown (available in many colors)
Embroidery Boutique's scalloped patch minus the center cirle.
I also used the Lexi Monogram Alphabet from EB.

No comments:

Post a Comment