Saturday, January 9, 2010

Decorations Down and New Samples

I have been at it this morning!I have gotten all the decoration stripped from the den trees!Yes I am just now taking down my trees!!!I just haven't wanted to take them down!I got some new things for them this year(last year now) and they were just so pretty!It kind of saddened me to take them down but it will be December again before we know it!My husband even said the tree was prettier than ever this year and that is just not like him!I used a lot of picks(which I love) and I expected him to have something sarcastic to say about the "things" sticking out of the tree but he didn't!

Poor Bare Tree!!!

This stuff has about had it after two years!
I may have too do something new for my
tops come December!

Ornaments nicely put in the box nice and neat!

I don't know how I am going to put these up or what I will put hem in!All the containers I have are too SHORT!Guess I will make a trip to WalMart in the FREEZING cold later!


I have been working on some samples for Embroidery Boutique the past few weeks!They are all adorable!I love ALL Rachel's designs and they all stitch out wonderfully!!!!She is also working on a new and improved site(not that I ever had any trouble with the other one)!I got sneak peak yesterday and it sooo cute!
New Embroidery Boutique Valentines Font

New EB Heart Patch

New EB Candy Heart She is also going to
offer these with the words heart breaker,
heart throb, sweet, and xoxo!My little one
will be getting a shirt with stud on it!
New EB Swirly Heart


All of these will be available at www.embroidery-boutique.com very soon!!!I have already had people started asking about Easter!People are thinking ahead I guess since they know I am going to be enforcing my cut off dates!Christmas I set a cut off of December 1st and actually stopped taking Christmas orders before Thanksgiving!If any of you are looking for business Face Book is where I got the majority of mine!And they are all local so no shipping!If you are looking for more business you may want to consider it!
Applique Cafe has also gotten some new cute valentines designs out so be sure and check those out too!








No comments:

Post a Comment