Thursday, January 7, 2010

My front porch for Fall.A fiend of mine made these super cute scarecrow people!
Baby Outfit
Baby Christmas Shirt (nobbieneezkids ribbon Santa)
I LOVE these totes!They come in many colors and several prints!I did a ton of them at Christmas!They make great gifts and I am thinking Easter Baskets too!
towel wrap available in adult and youth (EB Curly Appliqué Font)
I love this out fit too!!!planet appliqué design.It is also available in a boy!
EB Sample
EB Sample
EB Sample (We will definitely be putting this one on a shirt!)
EB Christmas Truck (I use this one alot for the boys)
EB Toy Soldier Sample
And again with different fafric on a shirt for my little one
planet applique dog on the EB Sailboat Patch minus the sailboat plus the cute lab
This is a truck I designed that I do not sell.We log and it was just something I wanted,Not sure how much interest anybody else would have in a log truck!
EB Ornament This is on the outfit on down but I couldn't get them to arrange right!

EB Sample
Christmas Tree (I made the tree skirt last year)
Stockings and little trees (stockings made last year too)
Sock monkey outfit (monkey from appliqueforkids.com and square is EBs sailboat patch)


I did this outfit for a freinds little girl and it may be my favorite outfit I did at Christmas!

Planet Applique Patch
I did this outfit for another friend and I love it too!I love doing theses ruffle pants!The pattern is the easy fit pants pattern found on youcanmakethis.com It is VERY easy!Also the best fit I have found in this type pant!


nobbieneez christmas truck


Long time no post!!!!I have been soooo busy!I joined the Face Book craze a while back and totally got sucked in!I f any of you need any business just join Face Book and post a few pictures!That done it for me!I have never been so busy!I have slowed down a little now and have even considered not doing it for th public:(However I think I have changed my mind but I will NOT let myself get as swamped as I was at Christmas!I think a good thing to do would be not take anymore orders after you have a certain number and then when you get that done start taking again!I was still monogramming Christmas Eve!I said last year or year before last now that I would NEVER do that again but found myself doing it!I have started doing more clothes too.I love doing the straight pants for boys and ruffle pants for girls with a matching appliqué top!I am going to try and do better on blogging this year!So here are some things I have been working on since my last post in AUGUST!!!!I promise I am going to do better this year and if I start slacking please remind me to do better!One of my favorite things to do is look at other blogs to get ideas and ladies Rosemary Gulledge in my opinion has the best one!!!She even shares all her wonderful tips!Her and her husband are also digitizing now and have some CUTE stuff!Check out their designs at appliquecafe.com. And also was embroideryboutique.com has cute new designs!I have come across another one that I love too and it is planetapplique.com They have some really cute stuff!
OK I added quite a few pics today!I didn't take pictures of a lot of the things I did at Christmas because I was too busy but these are some of what kept me sooo busy!I may try to post more later!I have a few things I am working on now and will post soon!One is a shirt using the appliquecafe car.I love this design!So simple(LOVE simple)and great for the older boys!!!Have a good day all!It is snowing here in Ripley, MS AND SCHOOL IS OUT!!!!!!!!LIFE IS GREAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment