Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Designs Listed on Applique Momma

I have listed several new designs on Applique Momma!I am having so much fun with this!I am enjoying all the suggestions and support!I feel like I have been getting a lot done lately!I have been designing/digitizing at night after everyone goes to bed then I test what I can before I get the oldest up and ready for school.Then I come back home and work on orders on the big machine and I do more testing on my 2500 while the big one does its magic!Before that really wasn't an option even though I had two machines because as lots of you know it is hard to run two shirts at the same time on a table top machine since you have to sit and hold the "extra" out of the way!So YES I am still LOVING the new machine!I am also excited about a new friend who is doing some drawing for me!Sometimes the most difficult part about digitizing is finding good art so I an happy about this!I have done several myself and will continue too but it is always nice to have someone else's hand in this!I haven't been taking many pictures of orders.It is hard to take a picture every time I sew somthing.I do however HAVE to have pictures of my sample!So here they are and if you like them head on over to Applique Momma and get yours!!!Oh and I completed my new applique font too!You can click on each tittle to be taken straight to that design on Applique momma!
















No comments:

Post a Comment