Thursday, June 11, 2009

Cute Shirts!

I have Done 4 shirts for the same little girl in the past few days and might I say me and her grandmother have come up with some cute stuff.I love these shirts!






The LolliPop shirt with Sarah Catherine was also for the same little girl.That makes shirt number 4.
This quilt is something I did in the fall before I had a blog and I have never posted a picture of it.I did it for my sons Fall Festival for there silent auction that they have every year.I loved doing this.I let each child pick a sport and two of there favorite colors and I went from there!I did a square for each child and even one for the teacher.I guess I should also mention that I COULD NOT part with this thing. I loved it and spent a good bit of time on it.I made it and then turned around and bought it.Sure I could have made another one but it just wouldn't have been the same and I didn't really want to tackle that again for a while.I have seen some that are actual pictures of the children made into quilts but I wanted to do something different and this way I can say I did everything but make the fabric!LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment