Monday, March 2, 2009

Sweat Shirt,T Shirt,Luggage Tag, and Checkbook Cover

Not busy, but steady.Today I did a t-shirt order that I have had for a while now,a luggage tag (I just got these today.I also have a larger size that would be great for a larger bag and a last name.),a sweat shirt my niece wanted, and a checkbook cover I sold on eBay!The paw print shirt is what my niece wanted(she also had me sew out the lions from lion king and Bambi on a piece of fabric)I had Tigers wrote in the paw originally, but she just wanted the paw print.The team shirts continue to be a favorite of mine since they are one of the few shirts I do that are great for adults as well as kids.I have had pretty good luck with them.I really like these luggage tags too.They will be great for an extra little a happy if anyone needs anything like that!


No comments:

Post a Comment