Friday, March 20, 2009

Making Progress












Today has been a pretty progresive day.I finished the 37 keychains Betty @ CeeCee's ordered.I did not take a picture of them since they mostly look like the ones I have already done and posted pictures of.They must be selling well because she has ordered several times(I'm glad).I also finished up some stuff for Between Friends @ Hickory Flat, also did not take pics cause it is the same stuff.I did a few more straw cups today.I love these.I think this lady is giving them as Easter gifts and they would be great to go in baskets if anyone is looking for Easter happies.This is the first necklace I have done.My aunt saw one somewhere and wanted me to try it.I thought is turned out well.The shirt was another Etsy sell (yeah me).It tured out so cute.I also did another applique name shirt.I have not done many for the boys but I am starting to get a few orders for them.The koozie is something I did a while back but I thought I would post a picture of it since summer time will be here before we know it.I still have quite a bit more to do so more post and pictures will be coming soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment