Saturday, March 7, 2009

Getting busy again, finaly!
















Baby blankets(I still have a few of these)are going over well.More team shirts(who doesn't need one of these)they are still going well.The grandma's hero t turned out so cute.The lady just said she wanted grandma's little hero on the shirt and one of the girls my aunt works with said something about putting a baby with a cape on there and I am glad she did because this is SUPER cute.Oh yeah I just got these straw cups in and have already sold a few so if you would like one you may want to act fast.I will be trying to keep a few of these on hand all of the time though.They come in red, green, purple, blue, and aqua and I currently have all colors.I also have found some really cute nightlights that I will be posting in the next few days(already sold a few of them).The nice weather must make people want to buy things(good for me).I have also picked up another shop to sell key chains and check book covers to(Between Friends Flowers and Gifts in Hickory Flat).Business is good as you can see, but when it rains it pours, I'll be busy for a while(I'm glad though)!



No comments:

Post a Comment