Friday, March 13, 2009

Busy Busy Busy!



































I finished these items up last night and delivered them this morning.Most of the stuff I have done before.The night light is a new item I have that I had mentioned in earlier post.Any of my fabric can be put in these.I do have a limited number of these though and when there gone I don't know if I will be able to get anymore and if I do the price may have to increase because I got a great deal on these.If you want one you may want to act fast because I have already sold 4 and they had not even seen them when they ordered.The straw cups cups are going fast too, but I can reorder them.As always keep me in mind for all your gifting needs.I always try to keep things on hand.The onesie was a first for me!I have done onesies before but never one I had to hoop 3 times!The bib is too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment